Competitors can register at : firstname.lastname@example.org until 12.10.2017 24:00.
Registration form requires these information:
- Civil name and surname
- Nickname/ or name of the cosplay group
- Date of birth
- Contact (phone number AND email address)
- Name of cosplayed character, name of cosplayed character’s source (game/ anime/ book/movie)
- Picture of character in High Resolution
- 2 – 4 photos from WIP (work in progress) of cosplay (these can be send until 13.10.2017
- Music, in duration of maximum 2 minutes. Send in .mp3 file, not YouTube link
By registration to our cosplay contest, contestants agree with further usage of information for contest purposes. At the same time contestants agree to comply to rules of the competition and take responsibility for their behavior during convention.
If the contestant is younger than 18 years to the day of the competition, it is required to deliver an approbation sign by parents in order to be able to compete in Cosplay contest. Approbation can be send with the registration form or delivered directly to organisators at the convention.
General rules of cosplay competition
- Minimal age of competitors is 16 years.
- Maximum of cosplay contestant is set to 25 cosplayers.
- Please fill all the information needed in registration, otherwise your registration cannot be accepted.
- Behave yourself at the stage, do not show improper clothing, curse, etc. Contestants can be eliminated from competition for their inapt behavior.
- All contestants need to co-operate with organisators and follow set time harmonogram
Rules for costumes and performance
- Costume has to be self made( minimum of 60 %)
- Original cosplay cannot compete in Judges award, only on Peoples vote
- You can not compete in costume that has already won (1st, 2nd, 3rd place) on Y-Games competition or others competitions.
- You can compete either in solo or in maximum of 3 person group (members of group will be judged as solos)
- Costume must not include functional weapons (weapons from wood, paper, worbla and so are allowed) such as airsoft guns. Open fire is not allowed.
- Costume must not show intimate parts.
- Time for performance is max. 2 minutes.
Process of competition
- Cosplayers need to confirm their registration at a place of convention 14.10.2017 in 09:00 – 10:00. If they do not do so they will be disqualified from competition.
- There are 2 rounds – first one is judging and second one is showtime
- Judging will be around 14:00 at Saturday. If contestant does not make it to judging room till that time and will not let know organisators about this in time, he/she will lose 5 points.
- There will be 3 places given by judges and 1 given by audience votes.
- Host will introduce cosplayer, who will show their performance and then will be asked questions about their costume and how they made it.
- After the counting of judges/ audience votes the results will be announced (program schedule)
- If a winner will not be able to take their prizes, prizes will be sent (after an email agreement)
- Construction – technical side of cosplay
- Accuracy/ resemblance
- Performance – short role-play at stage
Organisators reserve the right for possible changes in program, rules and course of the contest.
By submitting a registration contestant agrees with usage of photos taken at Y-Games for marketing purposes.
For further information and inquiries contact this email address: email@example.com
Good luck with your cosplays! ☺
( Prečítané 209 krát)